Thursday, December 17, 2009

My dear sweet baby,

On tuesday I sent off our home-study paperwork. One step closer to finishing our to do list. One step closer to meeting you and holding you in my arms for the very first time....

I think of you often. I wonder if you will be a tiny little man or a sweet baby girl. I wonder what we'll name you, and what you'll look like. I think of getting my first picture of you, and finally putting a face and a name to our first little one. I can't wait until you are in my arms forever.

I pray everyday that your being held and loved. I hope someone is kissing you goodnight {like I did with so many sweet babies} and praying for your future mommy and daddy to find you. I pray that you'll love us the moment you meet us, and we'll know, without a doubt that your the one.

I've found sparkle shoes for you if you are a sweet baby girl , shoe's that I'll buy the instant I get home. And if your a tiny little man instead, I've already bought you your first hat. It's darling and I'm sure you'll love it and never want to take it off.

I love you more then you know already. I can't wait to kiss your little checks and tell you your home. Forever. And that I'm never ever going to stop loving you.

xoxo and pancakes,
Mommy

2 comments:

Ioana said...

aww, this is so sweet. the 'mommy' role&job suits you well, Abi. :) I too can't wait for you guys to have the little kiddo in your arms forever and ever and ever.

Leah said...

just stumbled onto your site and I am soo bookmarking it. We have been looking into adopting a child from Rwanda and I am very interested in seeing what happens with you all...