Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 months




{{and so very handsome.}} 


Dear Finley, 
Today you are ten months old! Which means we have held you in our arms for four months today. I can't believe it has only been four months since I first kissed your little cheeks and stared into your beautiful little face. Four months since we became a family, you daddy and I. Four months seems like such a small timeto me... it feels like you have been with us forever. I can't imagine life without you.  

Everyday I wake up thinking that it can't get any better then the day before and you prove me wrong. Your such a happy little man and daddy and I love you to peices. You'll be scooting around, busy playing and then all of a sudden your on my lap, giving me kisses for no reason at all.... and I melt all over again. I am so thankful you are my son. 

Happy ten month birthday handsome boy. I love you to the moon and back. 

Mommy


No comments: