Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In love.




For a sweet baby girl...








And, the crib we will get baby if baby is a baby. It folds up for easy storage, so our little room won't be all squished with furniture. 

..Plus, I mean, common, it comes in green...



....dying over these shoes my friend Ashley found... 





...and the bed our boys will sleep in when they're older? This.  What little man hasn't dreamed of sleeping in a treehouse? 





Dear Baby, 

I am spending all my time waiting on an email.
Thinking of that email. Willing it to come.
I'm dreaming of you running through the house. 
Skin warm from playing in the sun.
Belly laughs.   

I'm spending far less of the night sleeping then refreshing my inbox. 
Over and over.
And then, it is morning here and night there and a whole new 12 hours of waiting begins.

Thinking of you.
Wishing for you.
Praying you know you are loved.
Because you are. 
Oh so much.

....And even though I haven't met you yet my little one, my heart is aching for you. 
Don't give up. Mommy is coming for you as soon as I can. 
Hugs. 











4 comments:

Petersen Family said...

oh my goodness. those dresses.....that bed....praying for an email for you too. I can't wait to witness you love this child :)

Jennifer said...

Yay! This is beautiful :) I'm so happy to "meet" you too! Awesome to find another photographer who is adopting (and for your first child too!) Congratulations on your new little one!!
-Jenn

ellieshine said...

so sweet. i can feel the ache . . . it wasn't that long ago. i love your writing style - you really capture all the longing for your {as yet unknown to you - and yet already so loved} baby.

sending hugs :)

Leah Wentzel said...

i know what you mean. my arms ache for the next one. can't wait to read you have found them