Friday, July 30, 2010

Eye candy

{{Drooling over here, so I thought I would share the prettiness. }}

...today, my friend Ashley {who I share a love of sending pretty things to look at back and forth with} sent me a new site I've never been to.

{{And, needless to say, I was hooked....}} 

It's truly a knitted wonderland... 











These are rattles... {I mean, how much cuter can you get?} I need. 


..and this lovely. So perfection that as soon as I saw it I was whipping out my little savings jars for baby and counting pennies trying to figure out how I could buy it.. 

like, I want it for my room. 

 {Swoon. }


                                                     


...in love with the fabric I found. It has little camera's on it. {I must own a yard and find something to do with it... I'm thinking a pillow for babies rocking chair..? } 




                                                           


and lastly, I am loving this cloth tool set for a little guy.  


   
                                                



Dear Baby, 
I am forever thinking of you. When it is night here I wonder what you are doing in your daytime. I wait for an email with a picture of you. I dream of what you will look like and what name will fit you. 
I can't wait to meet you and hold you. I don't think I will ever be able to put you down once I hold you in my arms. 
I can't wait to rock you in your rocking chair and have you fall asleep in my arms. 
I'm missing you. I'll love you always. 
Hugs. 
Mommy






No comments: