Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tio and Tia

Dear baby,

This week you got presents in the mail from your Tio Vince and Tia Riss. {{and in case you didn't know baby, presents in the mail are the very best kind!}} I was going to wait for you to get home before I opened them, but to be honest baby, I couldn't wait. And I'm so glad I didn't. You are going to love them! {{and when you get home I shall wrap all the presents of our I have opened and you'll never know I opened them..until you can read of course...}}

But back to your present baby.. they got you the cutest little elephant and giraffe ever. They are made in Australia, adorable and organic. And even though I have a box in the closet for your things, they are still on the sideboard in the dining room and they may just stay there until you come home to me...they are just too cute to box up.

One last thing baby, we have decided that you and all your cousins will say Tio and Tia instead of Aunt and Uncle. It just sounds so much more endearing to all of us, and we like endearing very very much.. {{I hope you won't mind..}}

I love you baby.

Hugs and kisses,

Mommy



                                               






{{your oh so darling presents}} you can purchase here

2 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

Love animalz!! :)

Mama Quiz said...

Those are so cute...and I am extra glad that there is an elephant in there!! Love you Abby...you too sweet baby! You just may have a few more elephants from your MamaQ!!